With our new 30-Day money back guarantee on jewelry items, you have plenty of time to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. All non-custom* jewelry items can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund. This includes special orders on items which are not in stock.
Policy on Comparison Purchasing
Comparison purchasing is when you buy several items with the intention of keeping the item you like best and then return the remaining items. We do not allow returns on comparison purchasing. The cost of making and re-stocking multiple items is simply too expensive. If you are concerned with making a jewelry purchase and would like to confirm the quality of a American Diamonds Forever jewelry item, we would be happy to help you. Please call one of our jewelry experts toll-free at 1-888-728-2329 and we help you make a choice that is right for your needs.
Returning Your Order:
To return a diamond or jewelry item to American Diamonds Forever, follow our three step process:
- If within the US, call 1-888-728-2329 for a Return Authorization Code. Write this code on the outside of the box.
- Place all the original jewelry packaging in the box, including the jewelry appraisal and your shopADF invoice (if included). (The diamond certificate carries a $350 replacement fee.) For security reasons, do not write American Diamonds Forever anywhere on the outside of the box.
- On your invoice, if the price of the item you're returning is listed as:
- Less than $500: You can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.*
- More than $500: Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered
Mail, insured for the total value of the contents, and request a return
receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached ShopADF.*
(FedEx and UPS will not insure merchandise over $500.)
Please send all returns:
Customer Service Department
29 E. Madison Suite 1218
Chicago, IL 60602
Disclaimer on Web Site Information
Although we take steps to ensure that the data on the web site is always accurate, some information on the settings, jewelry and diamonds is provided by our manufacturers or other third parties and on occasion, may not be accurate. In some cases our automated online processing system may display inaccurate product data or prices. We reserve the right to make corrections to the data on our site once we have been made aware of any errors and we are not able to, or obliged to, honor any invalid or incorrect prices or data. All prices are updated on a regular basis due to metal prices and market fluctuations and prices can and will change without notice. Although the SHOPADF.com web site may include links providing access to other internet resources or web sites, American Diamonds Forever has not participated in the development of those other sites and does not have any editorial control over those sites. American Diamonds Forever is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites. American Diamonds Forever will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, products or services made available by this site including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential or special damages.
* This policy does not apply to custom ordered jewelry items. Custom ordered jewelry items are not returnable under any circumstances. Custom order items include, but are not limited to eternity rings, custom manufactured jewelry designs, Build Your Jewelry and any item which has been altered from its original designed and GIA Certified Diamonds. Deposits for custom ordered items are not refundable under any circumstances.
* American Diamonds Forever will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.